Do you dread coming home every day, wondering what mess your dog has left for you?
Are you embarrassed to have people over because your dog is out of control?
Do you walk your dog at odd hours so you don't have to encounter other dogs, or your neighbors?
Now, imagine your dog....
...sitting quietly away from the door when guests arrive.
...walking next to you and ignoring other dogs.
...being calm and relaxed when you are away from home.
Call Certified Professional Dog Trainer Rachel Baum at 518-248-1781 and talk to her about your dog. She's here to listen, and to help you have the well-behaved family companion you always hoped for.
Call the At Home Dog Trainer for help with:
- Barking and whining
- Jumping on people or furniture
- Housebreaking and marking
- Answering the door
- Not listening to commands
- Pulling on the leash
- Reacting to other dogs while on a walk
- Aggression to people or other dogs
- Destructive behavior when left alone
- Chewing inappropriate items
- Escaping and not coming when called
- Anxiety at the vet's office
Are you thinking about getting a dog? Not sure what the right dog would be for your family? Call the At Home Dog Trainer for help selecting your new best friend!
Want your dog to be part of your wedding? Call the At Home Dog Trainer for help teaching your dog to walk down the aisle PLUS professional care and transportation for your dog on the big day!