THE BIG DAY DOG
Want your best friend in your wedding?
You're getting married! Congratulations!
As you plan your wedding, you will be choosing family members and close friends to be part of the ceremony. And if your best friend is your dog, now you can include him or her as well!
The Big Day Dog can help make your dreams possible. With the help of a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, you can have the wedding you want and will remember for years to come.
Your dog can participate as the ring bearer or flower girl, or can accompany the bride, groom or parents down the aisle. And of course, imagine the unique photographs that will include everyone special in your life, including your dog!
Choose from one of these packages:
The Big Day Dog Memories Package
- Training your dog to pose for the photographs on the day
- Pick up of the dog before the wedding
- A good walk to rid your pet of excess energy
- Keeping your dog clean, especially paws and mouth
- Delivering your dog to the venue on time, and accompanying him throughout the event
- Working with the photographer to obtain the best pictures possible of your dog and the wedding party
- Delivering your dog to a local address, such as a boarding kennel, after the event.
The Big Day Dog Celebration Package
- Includes everything from the Memories package, plus
- Training your dog to take part in the ceremony
- Attending wedding rehearsals
- Taking care of any props or costumes which may be required
- Accompanying your dog before, during, and after the ceremony
For more information, or to book your free wedding consultation,
call 518-248-1781 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.